Friday 23 August 2013

Ben Affleck Cast As Batman For Batman Vs Superman In 2015

Yep, that's Daredevil
Ladies and gentlemen, Batman has arrived! Earlier today, Warner Bros announced that Academy-Award winner Ben Affleck will be playing Batman, aka Bruce Wayne, in the Man of Steel sequel set for 2015. The actor, writer and director, best known for his award-winning films Argo and Good Will Hunting, was announced as The Caped Crusader this morning, as well as the film's release date, July 17, 2015.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, Affleck is an amazing actor, but I don't think he's suited for a superhero role (if Daredevil has taught us anything), but I'm willing to give him one chance to prove me wrong. He'll join Welshman Henry Cavill, who will reprise his role as Superman, on screen for the sequel, as well as in 2017 for the Justice League film.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how he does.

Ryan Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment