Wednesday 26 June 2013

Knight Rider Movie Adaption On The Way

Is he driving with his feet?
It seems like 80's TV fans have another reboot to look forward to as a film adaption of Knight Rider is in the works. Currently, The Weinstein Company owns the rights to Knight Rider, and it was announced the Brad Copeland (Wild Hogs) is attached to write the script.

The series originally starred David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, a detective who was brought back to life as a high-tech crime fighter, fighting alongside his vehicle sidekick K.I.T.T. Hasselhoff has said in the past he wants to be involved in one way or another, but there is no word on whether William Daniels (the voice of K.I.T.T.) will come back.

I've always loved the concept behind Knight Rider, but never got around to watching it myself. I can't wait to see how this film turns out.

Ryan Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment