Thursday 27 June 2013

Marvel Apparently Looking To Talk With Vin Diesel

PUT ME IN YOUR MOVIE NOW!
Okay, I know that some of you guys don't like superhero posts, but I felt this needed to be shared. Action superstar Vin Diesel took to his Facebook page today and said that “Marvel has requested a meeting… no idea what for… haha, you probably know better than me…” Seems interesting. Diesel has always been a favourite of mine, and I'd love to see him in a superhero movie.

Diesel, best known for his roles in the Fast & Furious series and The Chronicles of Riddick, is only in early talks at the moment. This doesn't mean he's definitely going to be in a Marvel movie, but it is an interesting idea. To have Marvel look for someone like Diesel for a character is promising for more big, buff characters. Fans have already speculated what characters Diesel could play, including the main villain for The Avengers 2 Thanos. I can't wait to hear more of this.

Ryan Meyers

1 comment:

  1. I might not like Superheroes...but I sure do love me some Vin Diesel ;)

    ReplyDelete